Corpse Box Racers
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
What if, when people die, they do go to heaven... only they're still dead and their bodies are now used as competitors in odd challenges?
This is the 2017 prototype of Corpse Box Racers
The full version is available on Steam
For more updates, join the Discord.
Corpse Box Racers is mainly a local-multiplayer party game.
But there's also a very short single-player campaign.
I'm developing this on my own with the exception of the music,
which is created by limEreP and Chill Robinson.
Soundtrack is available on Soundcloud.
Got feedback on the game?
Post it in our Discord or the discussion board below.
The game currently supports Keyboard(s) and Xbox 360 Controllers
- Can be played with multiple keyboards
- For controller support on OSX and Linux, remapping of the buttons in the launcher is currently necessary
New in version 0.025(05-11-2017)
- Fix the bug on Toilet ring that causes the finish to not trigger
- Fix the twitchy camera bug
- Improved camera while in box
- Decrease the timer on all Challenge levels based on player feedback
- Adjusted the size of the hoops on Basketball
- Fixed bug causing the animated signs to become white on graphical presets that use VSync
- Lowered the number of resets available on Timeless
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Tags||3D, Controller, Driving, Funny, Local multiplayer, Multiplayer, Physics, ragdoll, Split Screen|
|Code license||Artistic License 2.0|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any)|
|Accessibility||Color-blind friendly, High-contrast|
|Player count||1 - 4|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Out now on Steam!49 days ago
- Steam Release Date!95 days ago
- Steam Store page is up!!!Nov 16, 2021
- 100 000 views!!!Jun 19, 2021
- SteamAug 01, 2020
- About Multiplayer and Discord!Jun 12, 2019
- Version 0.025 and info on online multiplayerNov 05, 2017
- Version 0.024 is now live!Aug 30, 2017