Corpse Box Racers
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
What if, when people die, they do go to heaven... only they're still dead and their bodies are now used as competitors in odd challenges?
Corpse Box Racers is a prototype more than a full game.
The game is intended as a local-multiplayer party game,
for online multiplayer, the best I can currently offer is combining Corpse Box Racers with Parsec Gaming to achieve online multiplayer.
I'm developing this on my own with the exception of the music
which was created by limEreP and Chill Robinson.
Soundtrack is available on Soundcloud.
Want peeps to play with?
Join the Discord!
Got feedback on the game?
Post it in the discussion board below and I'll read it as soon as possible.
The game currently supports Keyboard(s) and Xbox 360 Controllers
- Can be played with multiple keyboards
- For controller support on OSX and Linux, remapping of the buttons in the launcher is currently necessary
New in version 0.025(05-11-2017)
- Fix the bug on Toilet ring that causes the finish to not trigger
- Fix the twitchy camera bug
- Improved camera while in box
- Decrease the timer on all Challenge levels based on player feedback
- Adjusted the size of the hoops on Basketball
- Fixed bug causing the animated signs to become white on graphical presets that use VSync
- Lowered the number of resets available on Timeless
Update to version 0.024(25-09-2017)
- Fixed build error that caused the animated signs to be white instead of dark gray
- slight improvements to the twitchy camera bug
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Tags||3D, Controller, Driving, Funny, Local multiplayer, Multiplayer, Physics, ragdoll, Split Screen|
|License||Artistic License 2.0|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Xbox controller|
|Accessibility||Color-blind friendly, High-contrast|
|Player count||1 - 4|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- SteamAug 01, 2020
- Online Multiplayer + Discord Server!Jun 12, 2019
- Version 0.025 and info on online multiplayerNov 05, 2017
- Version 0.024 is now live!Aug 30, 2017
- Version 0.023 [Fix update]Aug 09, 2017
- Version 0.022 - The fixer updateJul 21, 2017
- Version 0.021!Jul 13, 2017
- Version 0.020 is.... alive?Jun 07, 2017