Corpse Box Racers
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
What if, when people die, they do go to heaven... only they're still dead and their bodies are now used as competitors in odd challenges?
This version of Corpse Box Racers is the prototype. The full version is being worked on and will be released on Steam some time in the future.
For more updates, join the Discord.
Corpse Box Racers is mainly a local-multiplayer party game.
But there's also a very short single-player campaign.
I'm developing this on my own with the exception of the music,
which is created by limEreP and Chill Robinson.
Soundtrack is available on Soundcloud.
Got feedback on the game?
Post it in the discussion board below and I'll read it as soon as possible.
The game currently supports Keyboard(s) and Xbox 360 Controllers
- Can be played with multiple keyboards
- For controller support on OSX and Linux, remapping of the buttons in the launcher is currently necessary
New in version 0.025(05-11-2017)
- Fix the bug on Toilet ring that causes the finish to not trigger
- Fix the twitchy camera bug
- Improved camera while in box
- Decrease the timer on all Challenge levels based on player feedback
- Adjusted the size of the hoops on Basketball
- Fixed bug causing the animated signs to become white on graphical presets that use VSync
- Lowered the number of resets available on Timeless
Update to version 0.024(25-09-2017)
- Fixed build error that caused the animated signs to be white instead of dark gray
- slight improvements to the twitchy camera bug
|Updated||16 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Tags||3D, Controller, Driving, Funny, Local multiplayer, Multiplayer, Physics, ragdoll, Split Screen|
|License||Artistic License 2.0|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Xbox controller|
|Accessibility||Color-blind friendly, High-contrast|
|Player count||1 - 4|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Steam Store page is up!!!16 days ago
- 100 000 views!!!Jun 19, 2021
- SteamAug 01, 2020
- About Multiplayer and Discord!Jun 12, 2019
- Version 0.025 and info on online multiplayerNov 05, 2017
- Version 0.024 is now live!Aug 30, 2017
- Version 0.023 [Fix update]Aug 09, 2017
- Version 0.022 - The fixer updateJul 21, 2017