Corpse Box Racers
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
What if, when people die, they do go to heaven... only they're still dead and their bodies are now used in low budget races?
This game is early in its development.
I'm developing this on my own with the exception of the music
which is made by limE^rePand Chill Robinson.
Got feedback on the game?
Post it in the discussion board below and I'll happily look into it as soon as possible.
Currently Working on:
- Creating more Campaign levels (in progress)
Version 0.018 (25-05-2017)
- Fixed bug where player wasn't resetting automatically after passing the finish
line in challenge levels.
- Fixed bug that caused your timer to some times go faster.
- Added a pause menu (still needs keyboard controls)
- Created a campaign mode for to replace race tracks when there's
only one player.
Version 0.017 (20-05-2017)
- Refined the Hub World
- Changed the throttle/reverse controls to bumpers instead of triggers until I've built a new input controller
- Hidden the cursor while in the game window
|Published||96 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Tags||3D, Comedy, Controller, Driving, Funny, Local multiplayer, Physics, Racing, ragdoll, Split Screen|
|License||Artistic License 2.0|
|Asset license||All rights reserved|
|Average session||About an hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, XBox 360 controllers|
|Accessibility||Color-blind friendly, High-contrast|
|Player count||1 - 4|
Click download now to get access to the following files: